Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Sx parts..... finally.....

I ordered some parts for the sx a little while ago and finally some arrived...  I have been wanting to buy this for 10 years now and just decided i needed it...  the sx needed it..... Some sx love will hopefully go a long way...  car should really be something else to drive compared to what it was... and it was awesome.........

crazy awesome.....


stub axles... 45mm drop difference... and way more angle now...  should be up around 65 degrees...  more than enough seeing as we just ran rack spacers before.... Dont see how anyone would need any more than that...  i wont... Im trying to build the car to last another 10 years...  if it does..  Ill put it under a cover after that..  it will deserve the rest....


Offset rack spacers.... the bushes were total gone anyway, so i decided lets move the rack forward a bit for more wheel clearance among other things... should feel solid now... I knew there was play on the rack before...  hopefully this problem is now solved......


Rear sub frame bushes....  Solid alley... I have poly bushes before but these have two benefits... the first is they solid solid...  no movement at all... and second...  they allow the subframe to move up 12mm.. this way its lower and i get more travel on the suspension back....  legit...


I coudnt wait either.... got home from work and put these in straight away.... Hoping the front end can get done by the end of the weekend.....  


these went in too....  loving the gold... One more part for now is in the post for me.... that should go in tonight......






No comments:

Post a Comment