Monday, 6 October 2014

Edward scissor hands.... The final cut......


Weird how things happen... and strange how emotions can create a feeling of anger in some cases, often most, which lead to split decision justifications... Reasoning with ones self in the moment that what they are saying is actually the way they are really feeling or feel....


Half the time it's not.... fair enough, and maybe some people out there have the ability to say and be who they are all time.... I'm not sure I have met any, and from my experience emotion always gets the better of us....even myself...


Surprising how the mind works sometimes though.. And even more scary sometimes understanding you're not understood... Is everyone out there really that mentally withheld...?, but actually have it together but hide there light?... Why pretend you stupid most your life....because you to advanced to really be understood?  Can't be....can it?....
Is there an unwritten rule amongst the masses..., and underground consortium, that maybe have rules in place so the minority who seem to have it together, get to feel like they have it together...hahaha... Maybe they just all idiots really.... If the majority are supposedly "right" though, it seems I'm wrong, and if I am its me that's the idiot... Hmmm...I'm not convinced


We all also looking towards the future as now always seems average and later exceptional, the typical"grass is greener"..... Are we all just really kidding ourselves? Anyway. That's a discussion for another time I guess....


My resolve..... Calm down... I am my own worst enemy.. If I can learn to pretend, I'll probably end up happier.. In saying that, my surrounding closest are just that... Closest to me and my mental state...understanding me and how i am and with that, experiencing the benefits that come with that... If they don't... Then they don't understand or pretend not too.... Either way my mind won't be happy, and unfortunately if that's not convinced, they lose and so do I..


My experiences in the last few years have allowed me to learn in leaps and bounds about others and there actions...and with that about myself... "Cut like a knife" it was put to me once... Amazing how people can forget about emotion so easily... I always thought it wasn't that, but I believe now people are assholes...  What amazes me is the perception of the majority in believing they can truly tell what an asshole is...but yes, that's a story for another time....


Conclusion... Moving forward... Resolve has been found.. Happiness prevalent...  Brings me to a stupid song lyric...  "You know what is what but you don't know what is what".. Yes.. But now I know, it's not me... It's the name of the person of who we do not speak of.. But still, the loved ones surrounding now need to remember the rules of team work... There are no excuses for failing promises.....no room for hidden truths no matter what the situation, because if there isn't that, how can there be anything..... Team... For each other...above others...individually, above themselves with Team superseeding....


Final cut Edward... David vs Goliath ..... K Sa-rah Sa-rah...

3 comments:

  1. Hey, everything ok there? Seems very deep.

    Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boet, hope all is well. God knows, seek Him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete