Monday, 4 March 2013

Finally...... some Greddy 33 pipe dreams...

So i have had this kit for the last who knows how many months...  Sitting in a box... It took me awhile to fit as i didnt want the typical polished pipes and filters...  so first up was to have these painted up to look like a stock kind of set up.... I also decided i didnt want the typical blue silicone either... The car must look the business but i dont need to advertise it is...  This set up to me is stock but not....  Im liking it....  I also like the red filters i ordered up so i didnt have to see the yellow ones......

All this kit needs is a set of new clamps to finish it off properly....  I bought but i wasnt happy with the thickness...  but ill find the right ones soon...

Im happy with the look for now....  Got a spare set of covers so i can paint up a new set.... AS style...  so i guess look out for that...  Probably this month sometime....



No comments:

Post a Comment